Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Costco Photos

I grew up in an age where it was expensive to take photos. We had to pay for the film, take it in to be developed (having no idea how any of said pictures turned out), and then wait. It is true that we are paying more for our cameras then we did back then, but the quality, the ability to choose which pictures to print, to download them and send them in to be printed, and then  to be able to pick them up that same day...well, it still astounds me.

I am grateful especially for the Costco Photo Shop where I can go online, order my prints, and then pick them up soon thereafter. Or I can opt to have them delivered to my home and pay for them online. Brilliant!

I love that I can do this, and it so super easy. I also love picnik.com where I can 'fix' photos when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment