Thursday, November 17, 2011

Made me laugh!

I love the unexpected. I don't know why, but I do. I also love a bit of whimsy in my life. Isn't it great when you are going through your normal routine and something appears that you don't expect and it just makes you laugh - out loud?!

So, today, as I was grocery shopping at Food 4 Less I was walking down the baking aisle and as I looked down I saw three little birds all hopping around on the floor. I just laughed right out loud! I didn't care if anyone noticed, it was just so unexpected that I couldn't help myself. I am pretty sure I chuckled for a few minutes afterwards as well, if not openly then definitely inwardly.

I am grateful for the fun unexpected things in life that bring a smile to our face, and sometimes make us laugh out loud!

For Rach: "When we got adopted by a bald guy, I thought this would be more like Annie."
It still makes me laugh!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry but that was so unexpectedly funny. ps: as i'm typing this Gavin is sitting on my lap trying to give me his milk. i assume that's his way of saying hi to grandma.

    ReplyDelete