Thursday, November 10, 2011

La Estrella

Manteca has one really great attribute (I am sure there are others, but this one works for me right now). We have a lot of taquerias in town! There is one near our home that is de-lish! Every once in a while I get a hankering for some of their food. Since Rach is leaving on Monday I thought it'd be nice for us to have one final lunch together there. (not that she won't be back and want to go there.) Seriously, this is the kind of food that you c-r-a-v-e when you leave here, one of the few reasons to return! (I am not down on Manteca...really. I just would rather be elsewhere...like Oregon, Utah or Idaho, if you get my drift)

So, today, a day when nothing sounded good to eat, I am grateful for La Estrella - such seriously great food.

No comments:

Post a Comment