Monday, November 7, 2011

Home Again!

After a month and a half of travelling I can happily say that I am home. Yes, it is with mixed emotions, since I love our family time together and my being home means I am far away from them. However, on the upside it feels good. I love being able to be in my space that I have created with my husband; and I love that I can see him every day - not through skyping but in person! I love that I can be on my computer and don't feel guilty about using someone else's. I love that I can sleep in my bed, sit on my couch, cook in my kitchen and just be here.

I am grateful for our home. It is comfortable and cozy and clean! I am grateful that I love being here, and that I can miss those I love at the same time... and believe me, I do! All fourteen of them! (grandkids, kids and kids-in-law) ;) (and soon Rach will be added to that list since she moves to Oregon next week... :[  )

No comments:

Post a Comment