Tuesday, July 10, 2012

AAA

We discovered in a very unhappy way that our car, though registered, did not have a current registration card or the tags proving it's registration. How did we fail to realize this? (You might ask) I am asserting that it was due to the fact that I was sick more often than not the first six months of the year...and when my body is sick my brain tends to go on vacation as well. Also, I am the person in our family that takes care of those types of business items.

So, today as I spoke with the DMV, the gentleman on the other end of the phone suggested I go to AAA to take care of this problem, which I did. A few minutes later that part of my problem was solved, thank goodness!

We have been members of AAA, since we lived in Paradise, some twenty-eight years ago. They have always given me something to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment