Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shopping

Bargain shopping, that is! I know I've posted about shopping at Carter's in Tracy, but wow! It's great! We were able to go and pick up some birthday presents for some little people today that are turning one and two! (adorable little people, I might add!)

Pat likes shopping, way more than I do. However, when it comes to getting clothes for the little ones he usually stays out of it, not today! I thought I was done, and before I knew it he was grabbing clothing and giving me more. He had a fun time shopping for Gav and Darc. I love it when the Grandpa comes out in/of him and he just can't resist things. It doesn't happen very often, so I tend to savor it, and then I put a stop to it, because, well, enough is enough!

We also headed over to Van Heusen where he took the same approach, only this time it was for him. He makes me smile...two ties, a pair of khakis, and a shirt later, smile! That's what our clothing budget is for, right?

At any rate, I am grateful that he enjoyed shopping today. It's not something he does very often. (and don't worry my children & children-in-law, it's not that many things!)

No comments:

Post a Comment