Tuesday, July 3, 2012

About to leave!

We are leaving for Idaho today, driving part way, since the trip is rather long, and Pat needed to work. We are excited to go and see our children, children-in-law, and grandchildren! We are so blessed that they all live within driving distance. (even though much of this drive is not 'pretty', thank you Nevada) I am grateful that I have been able to get things ready for our trip in a comfortable fashion. There has been no 'rushing', I am just calmly going through my checklist and getting things done. I love that feeling of success, especially when it isn't driving you crazy! I am grateful we can go and spend some time with our family; I do wish we could all be together, but I am grateful for those we can see. (next month, Amy, Brad, Rach, and boys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment