Friday, July 13, 2012

Lathrop Target

Some might think that one Target is just as good as another, that's like saying that all Walmart's are the same...so not true. If you've ever been to Manteca's Walmart you would definitely understand that. Ours is like the ghetto, and has been since it was built. But, that's another story for another day, which really wouldn't "fit" in the list of things I'm grateful for. Heh. Oh well!

Today I went to the Manteca Target since it's located near other errands I needed to run. After walking through the aisles I quickly surmised that they did not have what I needed. Soon I was driving to Lathrop, where the newer, less busy store is located. It's soooo much better! I found the items I was looking for and headed home (we actually live closer to the second store, a plus). I am grateful for the Lathrop Target; it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment