Monday, July 23, 2012

Early rising

This morning I woke up earlier than usual. No, I'm not sharing the time with you, I don't feel like being judged! Let's just say that after being up a while I decided it was the perfect time to go for a bike ride, which I then did, before 7 AM. (Okay, go ahead and judge me.)

Since it's been so hot out lately and this morning felt so cool I figured it was the best time of the day to go for a ride. I loved it. There weren't many cars out and about, there were a lot of people walking (enjoying the time of day as well), and it was definitely nice out.

I am grateful I woke up early this morning, and felt inclined to go for a bike ride. I think this will become a habit, at least until school starts. Once school starts, 7 AM is out of the question! (too many teenagers driving to the high school by our house)I will have to figure out a better time when that happens...which is way too soon around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment