Monday, December 31, 2012

Beautiful Music

Last night Pat kept coming and getting me to come and watch various performers as they sang beautiful music. He was especially taken with a duo that competed on Britain's Got Talent...that he just happened upon while browsing the internet/you tube. Then, since we had heard sooo much about the performance at the Christmas music concert put on by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir I searched for and found the performance, which is also quite beautiful.

As to the first performance I'm sharing, I have to tell you that it is quite unexpected. It just goes to show that we need to not judge others. We have no idea of what beauty they hold within, and what they can share to make our lives better.

I am so grateful for the pure talent of others. One of my greatest wishes is to be able to sing well in the next life, because I certainly can't  in this one! Oh, how I wish I could...

AND... Happy New Year! I hope it is as wonderful as it possibly can be for everyone. :)

Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZsNlcr4frs4


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=www3RwEKcm4

No comments:

Post a Comment