Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nearly finished!

Here it is, the 5th of December and I am nearly done with my Christmas shopping, and sending! Yay!

While I love the holiday season I am not about the hustle and bustle of shopping. I am more about the joy of giving, and sending those gifts. Today I got everything together and put in their containers for shipping to Oregon, Utah and Idaho. Hallelujah! I had actually planned on sending them tomorrow, but when I saw that it was going to be foggy tomorrow I figured it was safer to go out today, in the drizzly rain. It was so worth it!

When I arrived at the post office imagine my delight when there was just one other person in front of me, and they were taking care of something relatively simple (I love the Lathrop post office, quaint, and more personal). I had no line to wait in whatsoever! Amazing! I am grateful to have been able to send out the gifts to our family and to do it in pleasant circumstances.


No comments:

Post a Comment