Friday, December 7, 2012

Good idea

Several months ago we started a big push for us to become better prepared for an emergency. We have been working on this for years, but are really fine-tuning things a bit more. We've come across some clever ideas of things to use for an emergency. One of them is solar outdoor lights. We purchased some a few months back, but not just to pretty up our yard and give us more light...there was actually another purpose in mind.

Let's say you are at home and the power goes out. Flashlights are great, as are candles, but how simple would it be to bring in those solar lights you have to make your light even 'brighter' in a time of possible crisis? You could put them throughout your home and have no worries about candles being tipped over accidentally.

Brilliant idea! I wish I could claim it, I can't, but I can certainly pass it along to you. There are a good deal more ideas we've found and liked. I think I will post them on my other blog next week sometime, just to share with you.

I am grateful for good ideas. If you have any you'd like to share please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment