Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Today is my 58th birthday. I am having a hard time comprehending that one. I kind of started today feeling a little glum due to my age. I know, it's silly, but it is what it is. If you were 58 you'd be glum too! ;)

Thanks to expressions of love, along with acts of kindness and generosity, I can honestly say that the glum is gone. I'm grateful for all who have excitedly, happily, and calmly wished me a "Happy Birthday!" I'm grateful for all the expressions of love I have received from: my number one fan, Pat; our family; and dear friends. Today reminds me just how lucky, and blessed, I am. Truly, I have much to be grateful for.
P.S. I couldn't decide which picture I liked best, so I chose both...hey, it's my birthday, I can do what I want! :)

1 comment: