Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Good friends

My friend, Jolene, lives in Utah. Every year we exchange birthday and Christmas gifts. This year her package arrived a few days before my birthday. I am really good about not opening gifts early, I patiently wait until the proper time to open them. However, yesterday, since I was sick, I didn't open anything but a card from Pat. (he got me a vacuum cleaner and is going to be getting me a new kitchenaid - yay!) I totally blanked on opening my gift from Jolene.

Today as I was cleaning and prepping for our trip I glanced at our pass-through counter and there sat Jolene's gift! Oops. I opened it and was happily surprised to find a charm bracelet from her. It's super cute and I know that I will be wearing it.

I am grateful for good friends, that we can think of each other on special occasions and show our love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment