Thursday, August 9, 2012

Good neighbors

I love our neighbors, Jim and Laura. They are such good people. Laura and I talk much about today's society; she is on the same page as us, as is Jim. A year or so ago we asked them to watch our house/Missy for us while we went away. She was hesitant at first, but it worked out well and she volunteered to do so anytime we need them. Well, we need them. They are taking care of everything while Pat is with me in Oregon. Fortunately (or not) Pat will be returning earlier than I am, so he can care for everything then.

But how grateful are we that they are SO willing to help us out? Of course we offered them to partake of our fruits and veggies while we are away! (bribe? nah!) At any rate, I am grateful that we have neighbors we can rely on, and that know we are there for them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment