Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tried and true

Our ward is taking dinners into a family twice a week. This family currently has three children, ages 2, 5 &6. Their dad is in the military and will be in Kosovo for the next year. They are expecting their fourth baby in a few weeks. They have had a lot of trials lately so our RS presidency began making assignments. :) Tonight was my night to take dinner in. Since they have young children I opted to make nachos, since our kids and grandkids love it. (I've been making it for over thirty years) After we came home and had our own dinner I checked my emails. This friend had written to thank me for all that we did (so sweet). She said her son said she needed to get the directions so she could make it! (Cuteness personified!) I am grateful for tried and true recipes that we can share with others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment