Monday, August 6, 2012

Lists

We are getting ready to go and visit with Amy, Brad, the boys and Rach. Rach happens to be in the process of moving into her own place! (Yay Rach!) Along with her move comes the need of some of her things from our house. She has sent me multiple lists of things to take her. I am happy to report that nearly everything is ready to go!

I really am grateful for lists; I keep several ongoing ones weekly. I am always moving and adjusting my 'to do' list, or 'to buy' list. I am also very flexible with our menu, because we just work better that way. Then there's my budgeting 'list', I just keep tabs on that for peace of mind. All in all, lists make me happy - they help me to feel organized, and remind me of what I need to be taking care of, but allow me the flexibility I need to manage our home/family. If you aren't a list maker, I highly recommend it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment