Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Womanhood

Last night Ann Romney gave a great speech. She talked about the wonderful attributes of women, praising us for our role in this world, and sharing her understanding of the daily tasks that are required of women. If you didn't hear her speech you should take a bit of time and go and read it. She also talked about being a newlywed and the struggles she endured, and of course about her husband, because, really, he is what the convention is all about.

I am grateful for the positive influences of the women in my life, which of course first began with my mother. Then I had several other women outside my family that influenced me for good. Now, I have friends, church leaders, my daughters and daughters-in-law, that all play an important part in my life. I am grateful for them, not only for the positive influence they are to me, but to others as well...especially my children's children.

No comments:

Post a Comment