Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pat's mom

Today is my mother-in-law, Joann's, 81st birthday. I am grateful for her for the love and support she has shown to Pat throughout his life. I am grateful for the love of family that she instilled in him. I am grateful that she embraced the gospel; and that he followed her and his father's example. I am grateful for the love that she has for God, our Father, and His Son, Jesus Christ. I am grateful that she is patriotic and loves our country. I am grateful that she has been a wonderful example of giving service in her callings and to individuals. I am grateful that she loves our family, and that she gets excited every time she becomes a great grandma again. I am grateful for her sense of humor and her love of life. She is a wonderful woman, and a loving mother and grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment