Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Protection

It was a stormy day here in central and northern California! We had thunder that scared our cat so much that she crawled into one of the beds between the sheets, and stayed there for hours. She was frightened, and rightly so. The thunder was louder than I have ever heard it before, I didn't see much evidence of lightening but I am positive it was there. A tornado touched down just a few miles from us in French Camp and there was a funnel cloud in Stockton. We also had some good sized hail. Crazy weather!

I was happily at home all day long, watching, but not participating in it. I am very grateful for our home, and the comforts it gives us, especially when the weather is crazy like that. I honestly don't know how people handle it that don't have shelter and warmth. I hope to never be in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment