Sunday, April 14, 2013

Strength

There are many types of strengths to achieve in life. There is strength of character, physical strength, moral strength, and the strength to endure, to name a few. Yesterday I suddenly became physically weak, quite unexpectedly. I was fine, Pat and I had run several errands, sure I felt a little tired, then after we came home and he went out to finish up some things he wanted to do I suddenly started shaking and felt cold. I felt completely drained. I went to bed and fell asleep for an hour! An hour!! I rarely take naps. That was when I knew that I was sick. With this illness still in full swing today I stayed home from church. Having lost my strength so suddenly yesterday , and continuing to be weak still today, truly makes me grateful for the strength I usually have.

No comments:

Post a Comment