Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cool mornings

We are in that summer phase, where going out in the afternoons is not fun. It's just too hot! We are also now, well, I am, in the phase of getting up earlier than usual so that I can get things done before it gets too hot out. I'm okay with that. I actually like getting up early...just not too early! I prefer that to sleeping in, it's just how I roll.

This morning I was able to get up and exercise, get ready for the day, and then run errands. I'm not going to say it was cool out, since I had the AC on when I was driving home from Costco at 10:30ish. By then it was already in the mid to upper 70's.

While I am not looking forward to the ridiculously hot summer we are bound to have, I am grateful that I can get up early and get moving on my day, and get all my chores done before it's too hot. That is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment