Saturday, May 18, 2013

United prayer

On Sunday a friend of ours commented in RS that one of the things she loves about facebook is how it connects you with family. She then told about how their extended family has heard about her health issues, and the many messages about how they are praying for her and putting her name on various temple rolls. She was comforted in knowing that she was being prayed for by hundreds of people. I'm not going to lie, I was a little jealous that she has extended family that are active in the church. Unfortunately we don't have that blessing in our lives. What we do have, for which I am very grateful for, is our family that is active, close, and truly care about each other. The reason I bring this up is that Sam and Linzi's baby is transverse, which means that he/she is laying sideways. Linzi texted us last night, asking for our prayers. I'm grateful that she knows that she can count on all of us to do that for them. I am praying that all goes well and baby Dell decides that tumbling is fun, and adjust him/herself accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment