Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Easy peasy

We have several savings accounts. One of them we had to have for our former equity loan, another is attached to Rachel's checking account, and another is simply ours. I've been wanting to close the equity loan one, since we paid that off a few months ago. I also felt that Rach should have just her money in her savings account. Naturally we wanted to keep our regular savings account - the one that is not connected to our ATM card. (Did you know that if your ATM card is linked to your savings that if someone were to use your card and withdraw your savings there is no recourse to get your money back? So not cool.) This morning I decided to close the one account, so I gave our bank a call and before hanging up it was taken care of, in just a matter of minutes! Yay! I'm so grateful that it was so easy to take care of. I love it when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment