Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy 32nd Craigers!


Happy Birthday to our Craigers!

One of the first things that comes to mind when I remember Craig as a child were his dimples. They were as deep then as they are now! I thought it fitting since he was named partly after his dad, which is who he got those dimples from. (certainly not me!)

As a child Craig was known for his creativity. He could sit for hours playing with his action figures and legos. He loved books and could get lost in them for hours. He learned to speak at a rather young age. His first sentence, when he was just over a year old was, "I'm hungry, I want a cookie!" Pat and I just looked at each other and said, "Did you hear that?" He loved dressing up as Superman or Batman, and he and Sam would play Superheroes together. Later, he loved playing dress up with the girls; they loved it too. :)

Some things I love about Craig -
* He has a great sense of humor.
* He loves his family; ours, but especially his own.
* He has a desire to be close to his siblings.
* He loves the gospel of Jesus Christ, and along with Angie, is raising their children in the gospel.
* He is a good friend.
* He is grateful for the blessings in his life.
* He is a hard worker.

I love and am grateful for Craig, for the joy that he has brought into our lives. We are blessed to have the family that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment