Friday, December 9, 2011

Graduating!

Today Brad 'officially' graduated from The University of Oregon with his Master's in Economics. That is quite the feat. We are proud of him for all the work he did to achieve this goal, and grateful for his dedication, not only to his studies but to his family as well.

When Pat graduated with his Bachelor's in Engineering from BYU I was awarded a "PHT" for Putting Hubby Through. Now, I didn't think I had really done anything - we were starving students after all. I stayed home and took care of Sam, and when Pat was there I took care of him. It wasn't until I received that award that I realized that Pat needed my strength, my support during that time. His degree was not just for him, it was for me, Sam and our future family. It has made all the difference for us. I am grateful to Pat for all the hard work that went into his accomplishing his degree, truly.

Brad's achieving his Master's Degree will make a difference in their family as well.

I am grateful also for Amy's support for him while he achieved his Bachelor's and his Master's. It has been a long road, with many sacrifices along the way. They accomplished this together, hand in hand, sometimes the road was smooth, but often it was not. They did all this while having 3 children in the span of less than 3 years. If they can accomplish this they can do anything...look out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment