Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the wonders of Roku!

I have been considering ordering a Roku for quite a while now, probably over a year. I finally caved and purchased one. The tipping point for me was realizing that I could watch General Conference, and other church related programs via the Roku. What's not to love about that?

After it arrived yesterday I waited for Pat to come home so that he could set it up, but all he did was take it out of the carton, read the instructions, warn me about the hazards of them having our cc information, and that was it!

So, this morning, after I accomplished everything else I needed to get done I took the contents of the box, read the instructions/directions myself and went to work! A few minutes later the Roku was up and running.

Since I have Amazon Prime I can now watch those movies on my TV without having to see them only on my kindle! It's genius, simply genius. For all of you out there who already have a Roku or Wii or Playstation that you use for watching movies and such, I am happy for you, truly. Just, I plead, don't judge me that I wasn't in the 21st century yet...I am married to Pat, after all, and he is not a joiner. (however he is a supporter, of me, so it works!)

I am grateful for Roku and enjoying movies and such, because I am a Breed and that is what we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment