Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Uplifting gifts


Our friend, Corinne, asked me the other day if she could come over and see me this morning, before she leaves to go home to TX tomorrow.

Of course I said, 'yes!'

She had something she wanted to give me.

It is one of the sweetest gifts I have ever received. It's about 2" in diameter, flat and round. On one side it's a mirror, on the other it has my name, with a crown.

She said she was giving it to me to remind me that I am a daughter of a King. And then she became emotional. She shared with me that I have helped her to realize that she is also a daughter of a King. (Heavenly Father, for both of us, in case you didn't know)

I am humbled to know that I can be a positive influence in the life of someone I love; to know that I can make a difference.

I am grateful for those in my life who serve to remind me of my true worth...because sometimes I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment