Tuesday, December 27, 2011

James

Our eldest grandson, James, turns three tomorrow! THREE! Where, oh where, did the time go?

Here are a few things I love about this little grandson of ours:
* He is a love. He loves to cuddle and give kisses to all of our family.
* He makes me laugh. He has this wonderful imagination where he becomes characters  from cowboys to Superheroes.
* His laugh is HIGHLY contagious! Once he begins his real (as opposed to imitation, because he does that too) laugh no one can keep from laughing.
* He loves his brothers. He loves having brothers and being a brother. He loves everything about it.

I am grateful for James. He has been a joy in our lives. I am grateful for all the times he has put a smile on my face. :D

1 comment:

  1. thank heavens for little jamers. a for sure keeper here :)

    ReplyDelete