Saturday, November 10, 2012

A full pantry

Pat and I went shopping for a freezer and generator this morning. My mom wasn't up when we left so I didn't get her any breakfast. We came home around 11 AM. I went in and saw her as soon as we got home, and she said she was just going to go in and make herself a Pb&j and some hot chocolate. She was happy that I was willing to do that for her. When I finished taking her food to her I figured I should probably eat also (since I hadn't yet.) As I was contemplating what to eat it struck me how blessed we are to have such a full pantry (two actually). So full, in fact, that I purchased more storage containers so that I can organize the food even better. During this month of Thanksgiving, this is truly something to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment