Monday, November 26, 2012

Costco, again

Surprisingly I found myself at Costco today. Seriously, I think the guy at the front door practically knows my name! Though sometimes there is a lady there, I think she might know my name too; if nothing else, they certainly know my face!

As I was perusing the aisles today, (because perusing is what everyone should do in Costco) I met up with a person in one of those motorized grocery carts. It was so nice because they had plenty of room to navigate as did I! It's always pleasant when those kinds of things happen, don't you think?

So, I am grateful for Costco, again, for a different reason than I have ever mentioned on here before. :)

(While I am at it, I love Amazon's deals going on right now! I totally scored a stationary recumbent bike for Pat and I for a steal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment