Thursday, November 22, 2012

Blessings

Happy Thanksgiving! Today I am celebrating with my husband and mother...and with what contact we have with our family. I am grateful for this holiday since it causes us to stop and ponder the blessings we have and are grateful for. Here are a few of those blessings I hold dear:

- My family - parents, husband, kids, kids-in-law, grandkids, etc.
- My Heavenly Father, and Savior, Jesus Christ - their love, support, forgiveness, and all the blessings associated with them
- The Holy Ghost - for so many reasons
- Great friends
- The freedom we enjoy in our country
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Being able to share my feelings of gratitude with you
- Our home, the comforts we have, etc.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, however you choose to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment