Saturday, November 17, 2012

Heating up

A few days ago I noticed electric heaters at Costco. I asked my mom if she'd like one for her room, she said 'no!' Several days later I was at Costco again and noticed that there were just a few left, so I grabbed one and brought it home. Later I told my mom that I got it for her, explaining that I knew she didn't want it but that as things go at Costco if you don't get it while the getting's good you probably won't get it! Then I asked her why she didn't want the heater. She said she thought they weren't safe. Then I told her how they have improved through the years and that if she changes her mind we have it and to let me know. As I write this post my mom is enjoying the new heater in her room...and I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment